Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tuna Pockets

Ladies, I have been racking my brain for dinner ideas since Christmas. I have meant to post some stuff but never have. Today I made some non-vegan Tuna Pockets (originally mom's recipe) that have been a husband hit every time. All you need is:

2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup water

  1. Make dough out of the Bisquick and water and roll it out 18x12 inches and cut into six squares.
2 small tuna cans
1/2 cup grated cheddar
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 package (3oz?) cream cheese
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
3/4 cup wheat berries
  1. Mix everything together and put 1/3 cup of it in the center of each dough square. Fold the corners into the center like oragami. Brush tops with butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min. Very filling. Too much cheese for me though. Husbands love it. Sorry no picture.

No comments: